Now shipping to the UK!
On Sale ($24.95 off)
Place your order in the next
and receive it
if you select Overnight Shipping!
Want to save more? Check out the Sub-Solution Urine Value Pack where you buy three get one free.
Sub-Solution synthetic urine is a one of a kind synthetic urine that contains all the ingredients found in natural urine and is balanced for pH, specific gravity and creatinine. What makes Sub-Solution synthetic urine unique is that it can work without heat pads if you use mix in heat activator that heats the bottle up.
*Guarantee - Clear Choice is so confident in the effectiveness of their products, that the manufacture offers a 200% DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Sub Solution Urine Benefits:
1. Pour clean lukewarm water into the plastic mixing container (bottled or tap water will do) up to the tallest measurement line on the mixing container. (Just below the neck)
For best results, the water should be anywhere between 65°F to 70°F.
DISCLAIMER: Do not open the synthetic urine or heat activator vial before their time of use. Opening those products from their vials and exposing them to open air will greatly diminish their quality, lowering the overall success rate of your test.
2. Open the synthetic urine sample from its vial, and gently pour the contents into the water. Screw the lid on top of the plastic mixing container and gently shake it until the synthetic urine powder completely dissolves in the water. NOTE: Once the mixture has been completed, it is ready to be used or up to 6 hours.
3. Extract the heat activator solution from its vial and gently pour the contents. Make sure to tap the container lightly in order to break down any large granules in order for it to be as effective as possible.
DISCLAIMER: The amount of heat activator solution needed depends on the temperature of the urine sample:
- If your sample’s temperature is below 88°F, add about a third of the heat activator.
- If it’s somewhere between 88°F and 92°F, use about a fourth of the heat activator.
- If your sample’s temperature is considerably low, use up to half of the heat activator.
- Overheating the sample by applying too much heat activator should be handled by placing the mixing container onto a cold surface, and allowing the temperature to cool down to an optimal level of 98° F to 102° F. (Indicated green on the temperature measuring strip)
After pouring the desired amount of heat activator, gently shake the container for about 30 seconds in order to maximize its heating effect.
4. Your sample is now ready.